I started going to London (& nearby) FE college Moodle Roundtables when they were still hosted by the Jisc RSC at UCL. When Jisc reorganised itself, the group was keen to continue and Julian Bream agreed to co-ordinate the meetings with different colleges hosting. I have learned so much from these meetings and was very sorry to miss the latest one earlier this week.
And very relevant to Week 2 of #FLble1, this meeting was looking at using Moodle as a vehicle for excellent pedagogy.
I thought I’d like to share some of the useful links that were collected:
- moodle.croydon.ac.uk/elearning/ Kaltura media server; using TurnitIn stats at Croydon
- repository.jisc.ac.uk/6325/1/The_evolution_of_FELTAG.pdf good current summary of best practice with links to resources for leaders and great examples, many from London
- ufi.co.uk/guidelines – apply for £15 – £50k grants for 12 elearning projects
- blendedcandi.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/826/ – Using PooDll at Candi for video feedback
- tes.com/lessons/IUXAh4TmNWxNLA/jing-screencast?redirect-bs=1 – Screencasting feedback using Jing